Sunday, September 15, 2013

MY BOOK ABOUT WORK FROM HOME IS ON AMAZON NOW


Hi Everyone,
 
 


GOOD NEWS!!!  My Book is finally done and is about to be printed by Create Space.  Here is the link to find out when it will be out; https://www.createspace.com/4317980

 
It is available on Amazon NOW, look for it as “Work from Home” in all Amazon sites.  It will be available throughout all the Amazon sites Worldwide, whether it is Amazon.com, or Amazon Japan. 


IT IS ALSO AVAILABLE NOW ON Create Space. 
 
I also have my authors site on Amazon setup and you can see my BOOK as well here; www.amazon.com/author/chantalriel

 
I will give away copies to those who are willing to give me a review for my book on Amazon.  You can email me at chantal.author@mail.com to request a copy, and I will send you a copy if you are signed up to Amazon.  Tell me which Amazon site you’re signed in to; so I can verify that you have already done book reviews before, then you’ll have the right to receive a copy. 

 
Please give me an honest review, even if it’s good or bad.  Also what you would like to have seen in the book, therefore I can add it in my next book (s).
 
Thank You Everyone, and please check out my BOOK.
 
AND GOOD LUCK TO FINDING YOUR DREAM JOB.
 
P.S.  Tomorrow I will be putting more jobs in my Canadian Jobs.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment